General illumination for health care facilities, educational institutions, airports, commercial offices, retail and
many other applications.
• Twilite Signature Series proprietary light lock system prevents light leakage at both ends of lamp shields.
Steel side reflectors intersect with housing to ensure seamless appearance.
• Lamp shield pivots down for easy installation of lamps. Ballast can be accessed from below the ceiling.
• Post Painted soft white powder coat finish maximizes distribution and efficiency while providing visual
• The Celest model features three centerline light shafts, supplying more indirect light than direct.
• Up to 76% efficiency.
• All sides and corners are turned in and hemmed removing sharp edges for safe handling and installation.
• Four corner tie points are standard for safety wire support when required. Built in earthquake clips standard.
• Same day shipping on most options. Consult Factory.
• Supplied standard with Philips Advance, GE or Universal ballast.
• Wide Variety of dimming and daylight harvesting options available.
• NEC required ballast disconnect is standard.
• Consult Factory for continuous row mounting.
LISTING - UL/ C-UL listed to US and Canadian Standards.
WARRANTY - Guaranteed for one year against mechanical defects.